Strawberry Super Moon Celebration
Time & Location
About the Event
Come celebrate the last supermoon of 2021 with outdoor yoga, meditation, and ritual under the magnificent moon on the Hudson river at Osha Ruah...
- The celebration begins in the river-front garden with breath work and an all-levels chakra-balancing vinyasa yoga flow with Jenni
- As the sun sets, we will move into guided mindfulness, visualizations and meditation with Morgana & Jenni
- And as the moon rises, Morgana will take us through a full moon ritual to reflect, set intentions, and align our energies for the new period to come.
$45 per person
"The sun sees your body. The moon sees your soul." - Ancient Proverb
Full Moon Ritual kits are available for an additional $15 and will include items such as crystals, herbs and candles. All attendees will receive a handout detailing the ritual and intentions. (Please purchase the separate ticket for the kit.)
Jenni Crumpton Ross is a yoga instructor and healing journey guide (RYT 500), a Reiki Master, an ordained minister, and a somatic trauma release partner, certified in Resilient Heart breathing techniques by the HeartMath Institute and yoga for trauma and addiction by Kula for Karma.
Morgana is a Reiki Master, Druid and Chief Magic Maker at Modern Druid, Nyack.
*While this event will be held outdoors, in the interest of everyone's safety, we encourage our non-vaccinated attendees to wear masks during the evening. In the case of heavy rain or bad weather on 6/24, your reservation will automatically be rolled to the upcoming July full moon event, on Saturday, July 24 at 6:30 PM.
All levels vinyasa yoga flow and breathing techniques with JenniRiverfront Outdoor Yoga Garden
Mindfulness, visualization, and meditation with Morgana & JenniThe River Bank
- Strawberry Super Moon Ceremony$45$450$0
- Full Moon Ritual Kit (Extra)$15$150$0